Monday, August 28, 2017

Charge of the Warlock

Somewhere above the erotic Toyverse jungle
 She feels the Warlock's skeletal hand keeping her firmly close and in her place to him. Davina glances at his hood but doesn't see face which the hood keeps in shadows. She feels his fingers gently squeeze her OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she moans aloud. Davina doesn't panic nor does she feel scared over this creature for some reason. At least this entity didn't kill me,she thinks. She doesn't squirm as as if the Warlock place some spell over her. She feels his hand stroke her back and shoulder length redhair. "Who are you?" She asks. "Can  I least have a name?"
"The Warlock." The dark enity says.
 "I'm Davina from Earth," She says as she gazes at the beautiful jungle below and the surreal skys of the Toyverse. "Where are you taking me?"
"My lair,my Davina toy." The warlock responds in kind. She lets him kiss her cheek.
Fear still grips her as she lays on his dirtdopper. Still why the warlock wants her she hasn't figured out and the Toyverse confuses her. She lets his hand keep her anchored to his steed,least she could do is play captive for now.

The erotic jungle dusk..
A storm blows in.
They march slowy along a glistening path with surreal shaped mushrooms on either side of the path.
With her wrists now bound behind her back the sexy Davina marches under an arm guard of the enigmatic Warlock. She doesn't deviate it from the beautiful path. What lies at the end of the path she doesn't know. But her captor does. She feels his eyes gazing at her with lust since it's only the two of them on path. She feels small in this vast new world. "I'm stuck here," Davina states as she walks. "Some portal suck me here. Warlock."
"I see." He hovers close to her. "At least you're alive my sweet."
"True and I bet you know I'll adapt," Davina calmly states as she some glowing ruins in a wide clearing and she hears a waterfall nearby. The Warlock continues to march Davina toward he strange glowing ruins.
 Still she's in the undiscovered country with undiscovered dangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment